Flyeye

Wanting to rap a few bits in it but can't seem to source any material or know of a local buisness with it.

Anyone know of a garage that does this around Essex? Don't want to travel to middle kent for it.

Or does anyone know where i can source some material? The main website is out of stock for a few months.

Thanks

Fly eye is terrible stuff, I've used it before and wasn't impressed with the results. I've still got some black around here somewhere if you're seriously after some send me a pm.

No professionals use fly eye, they all use film or spray to tint covers ... theres a reason for that as well.

Ditto what these guys said, looks ridiculously tacky close up mate.

have to disagree

We use it ALOT! Its just a matter of finding a good one. If anything, I prefer the fly eye over the film. They curve and stick better and gives a more consistent tint over a stretched film.

However it is a very different look up close.

But step back and you can't tell the difference.

This is fly eye which took me 15-20 mins to apply. Had it been a film it would had been over an hours job to do this.

DSC00112_zps36acb0ad.jpg

Edited by yellowchinaman

I dont like the stuff, had it on my headlights and removed it!

Its good for small or flat areas, and discreet sections, like the trd spoiler brake light, or the rear fogs

Avoid it though on your rear and front lights and side indicators

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.