Are Toyota key fobs expensive?

scorps1212

Hey guys

Ever since i had the car the fob for the locking and alarn has been tempremental. Tom told me he used to have problems with it sometimes too. Even with a new battery in, it plays up sometimes and i can be standing by the car for 5 mins like a lemon, trying to get in.

Anyone know if they are expensive? I presume the only place to get them is Toyota so im guessing yes. Lol.

Hey brian. The one's on ebay are crap? Or the one's from toyota are crap too?

well the ones on ebay are usually 2nd hand toyota units and the toyota unit is pretty gash

I see posts from newbies all the time saying their dont work

Ill live with it for now then cause dont wanna dip too much into my faff fund.

thats what i done with my GT, in fact i put the fob in adrawer and used the key the old fashioned way :P

the SSii i have now has a toad alarm and my ssiii had a toad alarm and the fobs for those worked fantasticly. I kept finding the toyota one would act up when its raining or when your in a hurry :(

Hey guys

Ever since i had the car the fob for the locking and alarn has been tempremental. Tom told me he used to have problems with it sometimes too. Even with a new battery in, it plays up sometimes and i can be standing by the car for 5 mins like a lemon, trying to get in.

Anyone know if they are expensive? I presume the only place to get them is Toyota so im guessing yes. Lol.

yes. They are

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.