Wanted to share this

mooey65

I like it. Tbh I don't advocate driving like that on the street and Im sure that the site owners etc don't either.

On a track though....

There were some really good shots to that (coming out the garage, on the flyover etc) but some equally shite bits.

Just a thought. As there are so many of us in different regional areas, perhaps we could do regions and then stitch it together to make a feature film?

I like it. Tbh I don't advocate driving like that on the street and Im sure that the site owners etc don't either.

On a track though....

There were some really good shots to that (coming out the garage, on the flyover etc) but some equally shite bits.

Just a thought. As there are so many of us in different regional areas, perhaps we could do regions and then stitch it together to make a feature film?

Sounds like a plan! :thumbs:

Wanted to share this

Oooooo they have flags...we should have flags :xmas_tongue: Bit worried by the Baseball Bat propped up against the bonnet right at the start though!!! And combined with that many suits and trillbe hats it makes them look like some sort of Mafia :xmas_ohmy:

I'm no pro but I live video editing. Need some better camera gear though and would love a camera gimble for sweeping shots and stable panning and swoops up and over type shots for meets and shows. Not that up on how to put in the spec lists like in this video.

Nice video though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.