Brake bits

arizona

So, apologies for maybe putting this in the wrong section but wondered if anyone knows where i should get the following bits from as so far i'm drawing a blank with anywhere that supplies parts online that i've tried

Gen 5 Import GT4 1990

Retaining pin, spring and cap for both sides at rear for handbrake shoes

pad support plates

near side top inner plate

bottom inner plate

offside top inner plate

both anti squeal springs from front nearside caliper

or are these bits anything any of the breakers on here might have kicking around? :xmas_smile:

Ah the the phone :xmas_laugh: thanks guys, i am getting further now

I was trawling through sites trying to find the bits

but a phone call has sorted

handbrake fitting kit from brakes international

front pad fitting kit from same

anti roll bar bush and a couple of secondhand clips from tcb

am off down to europarts now to pick up handbrake shoes, they have 30% off brake parts if you use voucher code PAGID30 :xmas_smile:

thanks for you help guys :xmas_biggrin:

Well done! I had real problems getting pad springs and caps when I needed them - ended up getting some off someone on here in the end (Dan_Q, I think?).

Was lucky i had the exploded diagram from manual that Adex had sent me as for example in the diagram the bits named as anti squeal springs werent recognised by that name by Paul at TCB or the fella at Brakes International but Paul happened to ask me are the v shaped and i was able to verify. He said toyota use different names for some of the bits, he also didnt recognise what i meant when i asked about 'pad support plates' but also we were abe to identify what i needed the same way - was a bit of a headache but hopefully got it al right. Paul rang me this morning to verify something and has been very helpful :xmas_smile:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.