power deck spacer

I will take the time one day in the new year and work out the best set up. I did do one other mod and the was removing the resonator box from in the wing. IV been reading that this drops torque.

The car feels so much more lively and revs more freely pulls so much more from around 5400k peak power is now @7100ish.

I will take the time one day in the new year and work out the best set up. I did do one other mod and the was removing the resonator box from in the wing. IV been reading that this drops torque.

The car feels so much more lively and revs more freely pulls so much more from around 5400k peak power is now @7100ish.

Hi did u do a dyno before fitting then? Or was ur increase based on standard out put ? Also wot other mod do u have?

168bhp I think mind should of been 1st dyno was 176.5bhp. K&n panel filter powerflow cat back.

Now with this its 186.3bhp but as above I removed the resonator box.

See my thread in g6

Hmm that's some good gains there. Was it the same dyno? What % are the adding for trans loss do uknow? Or do u have wheel bhp figs for both runs as well?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.