Halo plugs

they dont make halos anymore , a company call brisk bought them out , and sell them under there own name ,search for brisk plugs on ebay , i paid £30 for 4 a couple of years ago , and the boxes had the lambo horse on the side B)

Edited by sonic

Whoa whoa whoa.

Crewchief is still more than operational.

Yeah but don't jump to buying any plugs I am still sold out of Celica plugs, Molyslip I have a never ending supply as those products are shipped direct from the Factory in Wales now. I am off to the US in 2 days I hope to bring back 1500 plugs (fingers crossed)

Brisk make the Halo and they really scaled back during the recession just making plugs for Lambo, Bugatti, racing they cut production right down to core products.

Halo was way down the list of priorities, I was the last distributor with any stock. I have been speaking to them and they are making more plugs now and said nothing to me about putting up £60,000 to do a production run. Which is what they were saying in 2010. Things are looking up, Some guy who builds race engines in Malta bought almost everything I had to fit Jap cars. That was in June.

Check back with me in 3 weeks when I get back from the US and you may be in luck.

That was sent from crewchief a few days ago, :) I also used to have a celica with halo plugs fitted and mollyslip additives. Bought from crewchief. That's why I messaged him (I wanted the exact same kit).

http://www.crewchiefspitstop.com/

Edited by MYK

That's bull :lol:

oh bollox it is :lol:

still fucking smart box ;)

it was crewchief that pointed me towards brisk , if the crew man is still about , then he is the fella to see

Edited by sonic

Dont forget to be patient about this - and dont jump on buying other plugs.

He has just gone to america for 3 weeks so may not reply till he gets back. But fingers crossed he'll be bringing good news as I could really do with a set! (may buy 2 sets and keep one as spares! )

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.