2 buckled wheels :-(

scorps1212

Hey guys

Hows everyone been. Again, its been a while.

Unfortunately i now got 2 buckled wheels on the car. One was buckled when i bought it and the other i done hitting a 'crater' on a country road a couple of weeks back.

One of the wheels is buckled enough that it is slightly letting air out of the tyre. But both are causing me not to be able to get the car tracked, unless i swap the front wheels for the back, but then ill have decent tyres on the back and 'death sliders' as Pete calls them, on the front. Not good idea.

I have contacted 'wheelrepair' but he's in lancashire. Does anyone know anyone local to buckinghamshire that can sort my problem out?

Thanks guys

Chadman, rung them up but they wont be able to do it on the day. Got no way of getting back home then back up again to pick the car up.

Lesley, thanks for the reply. And my bad. I always seem to presume everyone i chat to on here is a bloke unless it states in the gender section. LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.