Any idea what this is ?

its basically an override switch, my Clifford g5 has one, you can type in codes like up,up,down,up,down to turn the alarm on and off if you lose the remote, think you can also hit valet mode and change settings

Need the booklet to tell you codes, of course the one to switch the alarm off is unique to your unit

Edited by ScottChester

It's the only alternative if you don't have cliffnet wizard. It allows you to totally customise how the alarm works, tones, durations and my fave start car when it gets to cold or battery is getting low (auto start required)

as started it the alarm code button for programming and disabling alarm and imobaliser , when immobliser is on you have to press the buttons in a certain way to switich it off or all hell breaks loose , i would say someone has put it into valet mode , switching it off , just hunt thru the clifford site and you can find the pdf instructions , also hunt thru the car and see if someone has written a code down , my old code was 3131 , which was 3 presses top button , 1 bottom button , 3 top 3 bottom , then the clifford light would go out (i think) and i could drive the car , messing with it could arm it and then you would have problems

Edited by sonic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.