Body work

redtoycelica

Hey guys finally sorted membership out. And now to get down to business on my car it gen6 gt an black I'm gonna start on the body work as she is very battle scarred and was wondering on advice for doin the bodywork myself anything I need to look out for paint wise I no prep is key but thats as far as it goes. Cheers

I am sure someone will be along with a much better idea on how to do repairs bud, but when I did mine, I literally spent days watching how to guides on Youtube, there is hundreds of videos on how to repair and approach various types of body damage / imperfections.

Yea I have had her up in the air doin the clutch and she only small amount of surface rust on it was quite surprised but I don't think it's been looked after rear offside quarter looks like its met a post an been sprayed by swallowing paint an farting it on. An looks like the prev owner danced on the roof. Also the side skirts hav been fitted with self tappers straight into the body. Will get pics on tonight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.