Celica club window stickers !

Decided to put my owners' club stickers on the car. I found however that the sticky side was on the back ! This would mean sticking them on the outside of the windows. Never seen this before, as window stickers are usually stuck to the inside facing outwards through the glass. Could you clarify things before I stick them on ?

The stickers are not just for glass, (though this seems the most popular place to put them) but some members put them on certain panels on their cars. commonly seen on the side skirts just in front of the rear wheel.

Ones that go on the inside of the glass are not easily seen if you have a tint.

Original stickers go on the outside then each time you wash the car you pull a bit off.

Got two sets of outside stickers on my rear windows (CCUK and Se7en ones) and never have a problem with them peeling off after washing, even with a pressure washer

The external stickers suit members who want to stick on the glass, on the paint work or in the bottom of a cuboard like mine, but also if you have tinted windows the sticker would be pretty crap if you stuck them on the inside.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.