says it all about vauxhalls

stopped at my local garage today and a guy who was there at the same time came over and asked me if i would be interested in swapping my 17 year old celica for his 2002 2.2 astra coupe with 80k. i could hardly stop myself from laughing at him there and then.

:lol: I've had this too, cant remember the car but last summer at the local petrol garage someone with a newer and actually quite nice looking car asked if i would swap. I laughed and she said 'no i'm serious, here's my number if you're interested'

Haha! Im sure you shook his hand off :D

Vauxhall do make you laugh though its like the new astra vxr is being advertised as the most powerful hot hatch thats on the market with a brand new lsd...

Vauxhall astra vxr 2012 280hp

Ford focus rs 2008 300hp

And the vauxhall lsd is a knockoff of the fords revoknuckle thingy on focus rs!

Hmmm....

The difference being the bandit is still perfect and the vauxhall will have one or all of the following issues:

• engine waning light on and dealer can reset but not explain it

• water getting in via boot or windscreen

• a fuse which blows every 3 weeks

• an abs system which Kick in at random

Me, the wife and the father in law all ha vauxhalls of different models and ages and all got the same faults

By comparison

My 2000 140 with 105k on the clock is fine as is my 2003 Honda hornet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.