Interesting article in our local news paper

Like this bit.

What to look for – In general, Toyota models attract mature owners (me) due to long-held reliability and trustworthy perceptions. This is partly true for the Celica, so expect to see well-maintained and cared-for examples with comprehensive service histories. (Definitely mine) The flipside is that the car also attracted boy-racers (or GreyRacers lol.) seeking a bulletproof toy – big exhausts, non-standard wheels, bodykits and performance modifications aren’t uncommon. Only you can decide what’s attractive but remember to factor in insurance and reliability issues when considering a modified car.

seems fair , most cars i see are owned by ladys 50+ or lads out to enjoy themselves , performance isnt going to set the world alight unless you thrash it so that seems about right also , about the only thing id say is it can seat 4 or 5 at a push which given the shape is rather good , wouldnt say its fair to make out its a 2 seater

seems fair , most cars i see are owned by ladys 50+ or lads out to enjoy themselves , performance isnt going to set the world alight unless you thrash it so that seems about right also , about the only thing id say is it can seat 4 or 5 at a push which given the shape is rather good , wouldnt say its fair to make out its a 2 seater

I'm just over 6' and in a comfortable but still 'normal' driving position you'd struggle to get a fully-limbed person behind me :/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.