Spacer help this is nt my day :(

So guys i ordered some spacers nearly 2 weeks ago from freaky parks and have been told today that they still dont have the materials to make my spacers yet but my car is finished tomorrow!!! I need spacers asap could some1 please please please help me in finding some 50mm and 40mm spacers im now desprate as i cant go out in the car untill i have these and freaky parts seen to think i wont be able to recive my spacers untill about mid july if some1 knows or finds a place that can get me these spacers ill buy them i have been lookin at a few websites but they dont seem to come with the extra bolts that ill need to fix my spacers on with once again im in need of ccuk help :( sorry guys and thanks in advance

Im sorry but i'm not sure you'll find them that big with short notice mate. The H&R ones are per axle, not per wheel so they are too small.

EDIT: Sorry, you posted before me.

Edited by harv_j

As far as I know, America is the the only place you'll find ones that big 'on the shelf'.

No way you'll get them in less than 2 weeks though. I think your either going to have to break the bank & get some engineered locally or just wait.

Cheapest uk stockist I have found and they come with everything needed to fit. Free P+P at the moment

http://www.europerfo...&sub_category=1

They're expensive! 2x30mm bolt on spacers for £110! Ours are £80.00 delivered.

Jamie, like I said, ours are all made to order so not on-the-shelf ready to go. It means we can keep the costs down as we're not holding a lot of stock that doesn't sell - like the 40 and 50mm you've ordered.

I will try and push these through, but with the delay on the materials, and my engineer being at Knockhill this weekend anyway, the earliest he can start on them will be next weekend :(

If you do find some let me know and I'll sort out a refund for you so you're not paying out twice. But if you do end up waiting, I'll refund the shipping costs for you.

Edited by FreakyParts

Thanks stewart ill see what i can do but its looking as tho im going to have to wait for ur spacers as cant find them anywhere :( wish i had ordered them sooner but i suppose these things cant be helped sometimes

cheers for the help munkey i check it out and they work out to be nearly 40 pounds more and can take up to 10 days to dispatch like stewarts :( looks like ill have to stick with what iv ordered n hope that it can be sorted sooner rather then later

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.