VVTi-190 badge

Hi guys,

After a bit of research I have found out that my t-sport badged Celica is not in fact a ts but is a vvti-190.

I want to badge it correctly so off comes the ts badge and on will go a VVTI-190 one,

My question is apart from Mr T does anybody know where I can source one from?

Cheers for any suggestions. :)

Pooh I'd be a bit annoyed if I were you.

Thing is the VVTI-190 badge is incorrect also as it should VVTLI-190 technically :)

eBay is your best bet mate.

Pooh I'd be a bit annoyed if I were you.

Thing is the VVTI-190 badge is incorrect also as it should VVTLI-190 technically :)

eBay is your best bet mate.

He's only really lost a set of seats and TCS, I think? So don't feel too bad Trebor

My own fault really for not doing my research properly when buying but hey, i lost leather seats for imitation leather at the back, and t,sport logos on the front leather but i gained a sunroof, :)

would love a VVTL-I badge, with the L in red, looks real nice, but real hard to get hold of, tried Ebay but all that is on there is the VVTI badges, :(

vvtli4.jpg

The picture above is a copy, if you want a price for the original badge I will have a look next week when I am at work.

Thx Planc, yep the one above is a Copy that was being sold over at Celica.org in the States, to be honest I ain't sure Mr T actualy made one but if they did a price would be great thanks.

If I remember correctly the pre-facelift had a VVTI190 badge but the facelift had VVTLI so if I were to put your chassis number in the parts program I would only get the part number relevant to your car, do you have a preferred badge?

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you got it sorted :thumbs:

It's crazy as some items seem way over priced but then others are really cheap, just goes to show its worth getting a price from the dealers first.

I'm a bit OCD with it, Got a spreadsheet going with part nos and prices from different suppliers, then play them off to cut it down further. why pay more indeed.

All sorted, from Tsport to 190, mind you the badge looks good from Mr Toyota for less than a fiver, thx Planc for the code, spot on. ;)

IMAG0425.jpg

wow i could do with a new 1 of those could you plz pm me the part number/code as for that price it would be rude not to get one:)

Edited by sh3p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.