Who wants a vert for the summer?

I love the way it's being sold by a garage & they still can't be arsed to 'clean it up'!

If it's so fugging good, hoover the damn thing & ask for more cash with tax & MOT.

Someone on here wants to go & have a look at it, make sure it's not too crispy underneath...... :o

Lol, how does that mean they're not a garage/company?

I'm pretty sure mechanics can get up the duff too, y'know... :lol:

Still, how many of these types of things do we see?

'Awesome Celica, needs new headlight bulb for MOT....."

Friggin do it then, or just be honest about what really needs doing...?

Still, how many of these types of things do we see?

'Awesome Celica, needs new headlight bulb for MOT....."

Friggin do it then, or just be honest about what really needs doing...?

I'm always banging on about this,if a car's advertised and need so "little work",why not f*****g do it then? Load of crap.

Also,people who advertise cars that obviously want decent money,but havent washed or tidied it up for the pictures?If you cant even be bothered to do that to get yourself money,then you probably havent bothered to do anything to the car while you've owned it either.Pff.

If anyone is genuinely interested in this car i.e. currently bidding to buy then I'd be happy to go have a look- it's only a couple of miles down the road.

Personally I think it's a reasonable advert in the monetary sense, he's started it at scrap money and all his feedback for selling old wreckers are positive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.