Cambridgeshire Celica's

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep an eye out for me as well, not unknown for me to be in the Wisbech area as well (parents live there)

Having said that though I've still not managed to spot you in over a year! :lol:

Edited by Black Knight

Having said that though I've still not managed to spot you in over a year! :lol:

Yep can be very stealthy in a bright Yellow car :P lol I am around, Sonic has spotted me, although that was over a year ago he last saw me and was in the GT-Four

Edited by Monkey_matt

I'm in North Herts but Duxford isn't too far away. I shall keep an eye out for meet dates!

Wisbech is only another few miles, can you make it on Sunday 15th July? ;)

im in cambridge 3 miles from centre

Come on mate, come along with us on 15th. It will be good if a few of us make the effort. :)

Keep an eye out for me as well, not unknown for me to be in the Wisbech area as well (parents live there)

Would be good to see you mate, i love the color of your car, drool,drool. B)

This could end up with a bigger turn out than last year despite clashing with the Ace run :D We could own this show with this many Celicas rolling in :lol:

If you are all seriously thinking of coming I would ask you to pop over to the thread and sign the list please, even if you just put down as 'TBC' for now:

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/138695-parson-drove-classic-show-meet-2012/

Gives me an idea of how many are likely to turn up/space to book and helps to generate interest from others if people see there’s going to be a good turn out :thumbs:

Cheers guys.

im in cambridge 3 miles from centre

Thats gotta be pretty close to me, unless you're on the opposite side.

I'm about 2.5 miles away from the centre on the northern side. Seen quite a few Celica's around here but none carry the CCUK stickers.

Spotted 7 gen 7's on Sunday in and around Ely and soham and then a load more in Cambridge town centre, up that way a lot more these days as thinking of moving back that way, once everything's finished in Kent.

Plenty of good places to have a meet and no hassle.

Spotted 7 gen 7's on Sunday in and around Ely and soham and then a load more in Cambridge town centre, up that way a lot more these days as thinking of moving back that way, once everything's finished in Kent.

Plenty of good places to have a meet and no hassle.

Is it too early to welcome you back to Cambridgeshire? :) If your around on July 17th, would be good to see you on the day at Wisbech, we need as many club members as possible, see what you can do. :)

Thats gotta be pretty close to me, unless you're on the opposite side.

I'm about 2.5 miles away from the centre on the northern side. Seen quite a few Celica's around here but none carry the CCUK stickers.

u are round corner i ve sen your car parked up

I'm in Boston, Lincolnshire, but work into peterborough every day so am kinda in cambridgshire. Hoping to make paerson drove show if I can make it.

Hope you can mate, always good to meet up with like minded people, look over each others cars, we all have information to pass on to others that can help us.

If enough Celica owners turn up, we will make a massive impression on the general public, there is strength in numbers. :)B)

I will be at snetterton this weekend staying at the newmarket premier inn,(will be taken the 6 but would have have taken the 7 with notice) would have been nice if any club members from the far flung corners of the country who are also BSB fans could arrange meets on the saturday before races oulton park, cadwell park, knockhill etc chance for club members and bike fans to meet up, just a suggestion !

I too will be at Snett. for the BSB (Only just up the road from me.) Keep a look out for a Tropicana Gen 6 GT with twin, twin pipes. That'll be me.

I am in central Cambridge on the river, will be moving next month but somewhere different in Cambridge, I see a lot of Gen 7's but I still don't have my club stickers on the car, shocking after almost 2 years of ownership I know.

I am in central Cambridge on the river, will be moving next month but somewhere different in Cambridge, I see a lot of Gen 7's but I still don't have my club stickers on the car, shocking after almost 2 years of ownership I know.

Get your stickers on Dave, they give you 10 xtra BHP :dance:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.