Wave to acknowledge Celica owners

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Sadly most Celicas are owned by grumpy old men who never wave back or grumpy old women who look at you like you just took a dump in her prize flowerbed or something. Waves are only given to CCUK sticker holders :P

LOL! Seems true most of the time.

Had a guy wave at me in Northampton, nr Sixfields at the end April. Hello!

Always get a wave in the 5 and the 6, seems some 7 drivers dont though from other threads i've read

Agree with Arizona on the 7s, because there are so many anout , not every owner is an enthusiast.

The rarer the Celica, the more chance you'll get a wave especially in a gen 4. Its years before I ever see one randomly on the road.

yep i wave too, but unfortunately i am normally going too fast to see if they wave back :rolleyes: :D

went to a funeral on friday and had to drive3 hrs to Ayrshire, on the way i passed 1 gen6 and 1 gen7.

I also passed about 20 porsches and about 30 audi tt's......common as muck they are....I waved at them too.......... with my middle finger :sorry::nono::oops::laugh2:

Edited by razer

Agree with Arizona on the 7s, because there are so many anout , not every owner is an enthusiast.

The rarer the Celica, the more chance you'll get a wave especially in a gen 4. Its years before I ever see one randomly on the road.

I totaly agree, the rarer the Celica the more chance of a wave.

If i passed another Gen 5 i would wave, but i honestly have never driven past a gen 5 while iv been in mine, ( been driving it since octorber 2011)

Also got an MR2 and we always give a wave or pop up lights if passing another MR2.lol

I give a flash to all celicas whatever the gen but not had any back yet. Not many in my area, not seen another over the last 3 days.

Think my partner an I are the unique ones round our way, we certainly get heads turning and get pointed at when we roll down the road in both cars together. Wicked fun!!! :greenjumpers:

Drove level with another 7 on the motorway on the way home from work tonight til he looked over and I gave a silly grin and a wave :P he giggled :P

u (she) and he (male).....maybe he thought u were flirting with him? :D

Not often the sun is out and we get to drive round with the windows down so reckon for this week we should all give it the billy big'n... an 'OTT' wave... go for it and have a chuckle doin it.... :wavey::bye1:B) if your game pass it on :laugh2:

Not often the sun is out and we get to drive round with the windows down so reckon for this week we should all give it the billy big'n... an 'OTT' wave... go for it and have a chuckle doin it.... :wavey::bye1:B) if your game pass it on :laugh2:

Funny you say that I done just that on the way home today! 23 degrees, blazing sunshine, both windows and sunroof opened and I flashed the 2 Celica's I passed, got nothing off the 6 but the 7 I got a hand up off the steering wheel

Funny you say that I done just that on the way home today! 23 degrees, blazing sunshine, both windows and sunroof opened and I flashed the 2 Celica's I passed, got nothing off the 6 but the 7 I got a hand up off the steering wheel

haha wicked, it will spread. Bet you had your little chuckle too lol. Keep it up :wavey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.