PHOTOSHOPPERS HELP! PLEASE :)

hi guy now im lookin at changin the colour of my car in the next few months and addin a kit can some 1 please help me in changin the bonnet black and the red of the car in lambo orange and again in candy apple red please ? :)

post-34828-0-42513300-1335013181_thumb.jpg

Please don't do just a ordinary plain black gloss bonnet, atleast make it CF (and not wrap either) if you're gonna spend all that money on a full respray atleast finish it off properly.

Sorry if I sound a bit like Scrooge but a cf bonnet will compliment the car so much better IMO, not trying to be harsh... I love the idea and I wish you the best of luck.. But would really like to see it done properly :)

i am looking for the bonnet at the moment my bonnet is black aready as u can see in my profile picture i will get the carbon bonnet eventualy tho dont u worry liam ;)

Just what I like to hear mate :) I've nothing against gloss black BUT if you're gonna go all out... You've gotta go all out lol

I'd recommend that CF bonnet that looks like it has a c-one scoop blended in.. I'll try get you a pic

I might be wrong on this but im sure the fins/deflectors on the front bumper are illegal in the UK. Sure i saw a topic about those on a Gen 6 a while back.

Looks absolutely mint in the orange though bud!

I might be wrong on this but im sure the fins/deflectors on the front bumper are illegal in the UK. Sure i saw a topic about those on a Gen 6 a while back.

Looks absolutely mint in the orange though bud!

Think they're called ganards or something?

I think they are illegal but as long as they aren't ridiculously huge and don't stick out too much you won't get much hassle unless you pick on somebody on the wrong day lol

This was from guys on the GTRoc

Don't really post on here a lot anymore tbh, I'm still around though.

well dont drift too far fella,we need the Cat in the Hat around LOL.

Back to topic,the orange/black combo is definitely better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.