She's leaving me tomorrow

No they just phoned me to say the wheel bearing collapsed on the truck this morning so they should be here 7:30-8:00 ish. :rolleyes:

have more or less fixed back on so they won't come flying off on there way to you.

You want me to put the V5 in the glove box or would you prefer if i sent it to you recorded?

No they just phoned me to say the wheel bearing collapsed on the truck this morning so they should be here 7:30-8:00 ish. :rolleyes:

have more or less fixed back on so they won't come flying off on there way to you.

You want me to put the V5 in the glove box or would you prefer if i sent it to you recorded?

glove box should be fine, I hope they make it up here and their truck is ok, i need to get some sleep at some point :o

seems a shame to break,looks like a nice tidy gen 6 ..

dont make me look bad, :o i have discussed possibly putting this car back on the road but it would never been in the same state as it once was

Trust me. It has/had some nice bits on it but the actual car isn't tidy any more :-(

The bumper and wings are hanging off it as we type.

hope they are slightly fastened down as i can see them flipping off on the motorway :P

thought you where going to through them in the back??

They are safe :P

There wasn't room in the back. That's full of bits and bobs for ya. If you don't want any of them then just chuck em.

was more worried abotu the wind pulling them off on route :D at least you have your drive back and more space to pollish the GTR :D

arrived safe and sound, took a jump of my battery and started right up. first thing i noticed although had no wings or bumper is the beams is a smoother engine but she is now in her final resting place and will be trying to get everything of the shell over the next few weeks :D

The throttle cable in the passenger side is the propper beams one ;) there is a receipt in all the paperwork. That was about £60 well spent by myself :rolleyes: lol

Btw that filter is just a make shift. I never really thought the MAF liked it. Would recommend a sealed type one like BMC with the MAF in as straighter pipe as possible.

Glad she got to you ok. :D

Edited by crewcutchuck

The throttle cable in the passenger side is the propper beams one ;) there is a receipt in all the paperwork. That was about £60 well spent by myself :rolleyes: lol

Btw that filter is just a make shift. I never really thought the MAF liked it. Would recommend a sealed type one like BMC with the MAF in as straighter pipe as possible.

Glad she got to you ok. :D

cheerz super impressed with the engine and stuffs.......im a proper car bore and going through the history just now :sofa:

the standard gen 6 airbox is going with it and a panel filter :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.