It only took me 4 years!

Thats how long it took me to finally fit my club stickers.

Found them again the other day whilst having a tidy up and as my car had a wash and polish today I decided it was about time I fitted them :lol:

Need to take some pictures while the car is still clean - it was the first wash in I can't remember how long the first bucket of water was just about black after going over the car once. So I decided to to give it a second wash - got to make the most of it before the hosepipe ban :angry:

And now the car will have an extra 10bhp if you fitted both of them :D But seriously nice looking car sure i seen it on celica freaks or may have been just you the owner . Lucky hear at the mo no mention of an hosepipe ban as of yet any how :)

Doubt you seen the car anywhere else as I only use this site - well unless someone else nicked my pictures that is ;)

I thought there was something a bit different when I took the car for a drive last night - must've been the extra 10bhp!!

Oh and thanks :D

Edited by wolverine1984

3.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

Theres quite a few marks on the car which you may or may not be able to see, but considering its over 15 years old and the clock shows this :

2.jpg

It's actually in quite reasonable shape :)

One thats not in quite so good shape right now is my brothers GTO which has an Oil leak so is currently parked up for another week :

1.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.