Mr2 vs gen5 bonnet.... Bonnet raisers

mill5y

Im after some bonnet raisers, ebay only seems to have mr2/starlet fitment, so anyone know how much difference there is between mr2 hinge position and gen5 position??? Im guessing its just a case of bolting inbetween the hinge and bonnet.. Anyone know?? For the sake if a fiver i might just get them :) all else fails il use a handful of washers :P

Im after some bonnet raisers, ebay only seems to have mr2/starlet fitment, so anyone know how much difference there is between mr2 hinge position and gen5 position??? Im guessing its just a case of bolting inbetween the hinge and bonnet.. Anyone know?? For the sake if a fiver i might just get them :) all else fails il use a handful of washers :P

Not sure but for the sake of a fiver...........

Might be worth pm Adex he has MR2 on the drive though he might need to compare it with my gen 5, let me know if you want us to have a look and compare i can take mine over to his

the gen 6 cant fit the 5 as the inner wing is giant on the 5 , i tried all sorts of ways to get them to bolt up but its just not happening , its possible only with a plate off the back of the hinge and attach to that with the arms running own the side of the suspension turret

if you find any then give me a shout as id buy some also , i should flog off the stil in the box gen 6 risers i have here

Il have a proper look tomor when im home, at work and phone isnt displying properly on safari... Il let you know izz

Edit: stoopid iphone grrr

Edited by mill5y

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.