Induction Kit and Gen 7 Mats

Hi guys, been on here for a while and have now just started to free up some cash. been talking to a few other members and beginning to get the modding bug. At the moment the car is standard except for likwidart infills, however looking into getting springs which RoryK has been kind enough to help me to fit them. But looking aswell for an induction kit for the gen 7, but dont really know where to start looking.

also looking for someone perhaps on here or if anyone knows someone or a company who can embroid car mats and perhaps cut one down to size. I dont have the original mats, so would like to geting CELICA and the T Sport logo embroidered on them. the drivers mat top bit is too long and if it is straight then tit catches the peddles slightly so looking to perhaps get that trimmed down a bit.

So yeah really just wondering if anyone can help really

Cheers

Alex

Hey mate,

I have the AEM Cai on mine and love it, and alot of people here will vouch for it too, but it is a little more expensive at £200, you also have the options for the short ram inductions.

Alot of people here have been using the Ebay cai and short ram kits, that are alot cheaper and they pretty much do the same thing.

As for embroidered mats, someone else might be along to advise on that! :)

ye there is a wide range of good kits to buy i am also looking into getting one for my t sport at the mo its gonna be either the AEM cai which i was looking on funkypower.com think it was about £240.

The other kit i was looking at was a blitz sonic power induction kit on fensport.com but pretty big price tag £440 but not sure why its so expensive especially as it sits in the engine bay where as the AEM does not.

also you cant forget K&N typhoon kits they come in red or silver and look good in the engine bay just seen one on dcperformance.co.uk for £193 but i dont think it comes with any sort of heat shield so that will absorb the most engine heat again it sits right in the engine bay i had a K&N 57i gen 2 kit for my 140 celi that sounded amazing but it wont fit the t sport :-(

as for the mats you can get them off a few websites made to fit dcpshop is a good one for it they are about £35.

what i did was buy the mats off there fit perfect but had no logo on so i went on ebay and bought a iron on t sport badge for mats and seats which worked a treat looks really good now

so hope all this helps you out mate reply my back as on what kit you decided to get

I got my AEM CAI from Mad motors £200 delivered so worth checking that out Screemer, I think I phoned them and ordered over the phone, mentioned I was a celica club member hence the 200 delievered price tag :)

OFC i can fit that for you too bud :thumbs:

Edited by RoryK

Cheers guys sorted out an induction kit. Going to purchase a K&N Typhoon kit for around £170. I am however still looking to sort out my car mats, so either toyota ones or getting the ones i have sorted out instead. T Sport Screemer, had a quick look on ebay and couldnt find anything, have you got a link to them mate?

Cheers

Alex

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.