Where are those 15mm spacers from Germany? Can't find the link

Gstraw

Ive searched for Germany spacers, eBay spacers etc and it's not coming up

So can anyone tell me where I can get those spacers from eBay that are ji centric and have the bolts? Also any fitting guides?

Thanks

Sorry, know you've nearly got this sorted but found these...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250994748634?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Ben

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds exactly like what Tony was saying. Without modifying them, they're going to be a tight fit and recommends pressing them in, or grinding/filing the splines slightly to make them fit easier.

Would people be happy with doing this? If so I should be able to sort some prices out

Sound like a win to me, I am sure with abit of persuasion they will go in :)

:lol:

No. As the studs are replacements for the ones currently fitted to your car :D You need to remove them when the car is off the ground, then either get the studs pressed back in or pull them through before you fit the spacer. Not an easy job according to the post above, but can be done.

Other option is to fit bolt on spacers, as these bolt to your standard studs and have new ones you fit the wheel to.

Silly question but can you pull the bolts through for us when you get them from fensport if you have the tools/know how? That would be much better I think if they are ready to fit?

Mate if you're not getting this by now I think you should either hand them over to a mechanic to sort out or leave them altogether!

Lol Naa I get it now. Wasn't sure of the order in which these were installed jo3 u cheeky bas! :P

Well for me I would like 15mm if I can. Can't fensport do us studs that actually fit instead of oversized ones?

Sorry dude I should've put a smiley on the end of that! It's was meant to be a laugh not a dig :)

Its not to bad of a job, just mucky and time consuming. aslong as you have an old wheel nut that hasnt been capped off you'll be able to do it fine :) If its a tighter fit, once they are in they arent comming back out anytime soon I guess hehe!

Think your gonna start a group buy on these FreakyParts ? :) 15mm + Studs please :D

Just waiting on the price back for quantity from my engineer. Poor bloke doesn't know if he's coming or going at the minute!!

Not sure if he'd be able to take anything off the studs - without charging more than anything.

Speaking to Fensport it's normal with the Celica for them to be a very snug fit anyway :)

Just a suggestion Guys, Maybe Freaky can grind the stud a little for You all to fit easily... I mean measure the OEM stud spline of the celica gen7 then for freaky to grind the fensports studs slightly to make the fitting less agony...

That's a lot of unecessary work/responsibility for Stew though mate, & the spline fitment isn't that deep so in effect you'll be virtually grinding down the part that's stopping them from turning in the hole. It'd be a lot better for him just to sell you guys spacers & then source your own studs from Fensport. Someone has to test the water with the Fenny studs & there's no 2 ways about it - putting new studs, even oem ones, into any hub is going to take some work.

Mine went straight in, you just need a simple socket set and I'd have no reservations about recommending them (as I did to J03) as they were really straight forward. No special tools, no press, no grinding or drilling.

Yeah sorry bud, credit where credit's due ;)

Edited by J03

Doesn't include the price of the new studs no, but it's still cheaper to order direct from Fensport, as otherwise it means paying more to get them from me :)

According to the guy at Fensport, these are the same studs as are included with the ebay Germany ones, so should fit with a little pursuasion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.