Where are those 15mm spacers from Germany? Can't find the link

Gstraw

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370548316106?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Those are 30mm ones though I think ? Although thats the seller your after, was gonna order some 15mm for myself soon but cant be bothered to translate German at the moment lol.

As for fitting, if using the studs they come with, then you'll need to take the whole wheel + disc off, hammer out the old studs and then pull the new ones through, which is a pain but can be done using an old stud, I dont know of any guides but someone whould be along soon :)

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649

Those are 30mm ones though I think ? Although thats the seller your after, was gonna order some 15mm for myself soon but cant be bothered to translate German at the moment lol.

As for fitting, if using the studs they come with, then you'll need to take the whole wheel + disc off, hammer out the old studs and then pull the new ones through, which is a pain but can be done using an old stud, I dont know of any guides but someone whould be along soon :)

These are the 15mm ones matey, they just advertise them as the total offset. ;) They also come with the extended bolts.

Here's a few pics from fitting mine bud....

http://www.celica-cl...ost__p__1572034

And this is what you get....

IMAG0649.jpg

Edited by J03

Shaun, not sure those can be 15mm since there is not enough metal for the studs to grip into. Bet they are 30mm?

Anyways I've emailed the guy to ask a price for 5 or 10 sets. We have 5 people at the moment anyways. Will update when I get any word back

Um... hello :wavey:

Our 15mm spacers are cheaper than that as a one off pair, and if we had a quantity order they'd be even less.

They dont come with studs as standard, because it's cheaper for you to buy them directly... but if there's an order for 5 or 10 sets, I'm sure I can speak to Fensport etc for the studs and sort out a quantity of them?

Plus, if you want them thicker we can accomodate, and they're not multifit :)

Um... hello :wavey:

Our 15mm spacers are cheaper than that as a one off pair, and if we had a quantity order they'd be even less.

They dont come with studs as standard, because it's cheaper for you to buy them directly... but if there's an order for 5 or 10 sets, I'm sure I can speak to Fensport etc for the studs and sort out a quantity of them?

Plus, if you want them thicker we can accomodate, and they're not multifit :)

Not wonting to step on any toes [ gstraws as he started the thread ] but could you get back to us with a group price of say 5/10 with studs freaky parts thanks

Stewart,

I was just gonna message you o ask if you could offer the extended bolts. I thought yours was a no go since you didn't offer the extended studs but If you can please do find out as we would much rather prefer to put business your way

As mentioned before please let us know a cost for 5 or 10 of these full kits with studs (15mm)

Thanks

Edited by Gstraw

I've just got off the phone with Tony at Fensport about the longer studs.

Can anyone who's fitted these from Germany confirm they dont need to modify the studs to fit them? As Tony said the aftermarket studs will be slightly too big for the Celica at the base of the stud so they will need grinding down slightly or pressing into the hub

I didn't need to touch the studs included with the H&R spacers, mind you they were a tight fit & took some pulling through. I reckon an airgun would have saved me shed loads of time & I was a bit broken for a few days after! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.