What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Those are the two cheapest Sealey ones. :shrug: You can usually get them cheaper though than the catalogue price.

The 1050CXLE can be had on eBay for 33GBP with free delivery: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sealey-Trolley-Jack-2-ton-tonne-Low-Entry-Short-Chassis-1050CXLE-Brand-New-/321303016287?pt=UK_Lifting_Moving_Equipment&hash=item4acf26f35f

Mine has a swivelling handle though. :P

Yeah it gives you a price at the end, its reasonably cheap. I had 3 sets of 6 sent out and it cost me £7 lol ... Just ordered some steel anodized wheel nuts from that site too, £24 inc del.

Yeah by paypal.. they are $1.50 a set of 6, so $4.50 for 3 lots then the postage was $4 I think? I'm not sure, once I had it all in the basket I just clicked pay by GBP and not US and it came to £7 something.

I am not going to pay £8.50 for one set when I can get 3 sets for less.. so I'll support whatever is more convenient and cheaper if the same quality.

Yeah by paypal.. they are $1.50 a set of 6, so $4.50 for 3 lots then the postage was $4 I think? I'm not sure, once I had it all in the basket I just clicked pay by GBP and not US and it came to £7 something.

I am not going to pay £8.50 for one set when I can get 3 sets for less.. so I'll support whatever is more convenient and cheaper if the same quality.

so chap what size are the bolts do they fit in the holes no problem like the plastic clips or do they screw in tighter for a better fit ..

so chap what size are the bolts do they fit in the holes no problem like the plastic clips or do they screw in tighter for a better fit ..

Huh? They are just standard replacement 10mm head bolts but allen key style with a anodised washer... I just put them where ever they fit (Bolts on headlight, wings, plastic covers, front bumper etc to smarten up the engine bay.

They are not plastic clips

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.