Time for a deep clean

sheep

As soon as we have a dry weekend the vert will be getting a full deep clean. Just bought some poorboy black hole car polish, love this stuff, but cant make my mind up on what wax/sealant to get. Looking for a wet look finish ideally designed for dark coloured cars - any recommendations. Also any recommenadations on what polish/wax will be good for filling in minor scratchs and swirls? just noticed a hand full of cat claw marks on the wing.

Nothing better than nice beading on a freshly wax'd car. B)

Theres loads of decent wax's out there - some are colourcharged - I'm not sure if they have a massive difference on the finish.

I used Chemical Guys 50/50 on my mates black Golf and it looked superb afterwards. It's quite an oily wax and leaves a 'wet' finish.

Chemical guys Black hole + V7 is a good choice of Sealant and protection. Very very shiney.

Dodo Juice do colourcharged wax's and they have an excellent reputation. I've used a couple with excellent results. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.