help burning an upgrade cd

Bumblebee

Am trying to burn an upgrade cd for my pioneer head unit , have got through no end of cd`s now and none are recognised by the head unit, it has to be burnt as an image file in cd-rom mode 1 whatever that means

Any help would be much appreciated

am using nero10 as pioneer say the head unit doesnt recognise it if burnt on windows

I'd try grabbing ImgBurn (it's free), and use that to record your image file directly to disc. Sounds as though you might have been burning the image as a file onto a disc with Nero... whereas really it's a special sort of file that contains an image of several files and how they are to be laid out on the disc that needs to be recorded as an image rather than a file, if you get what I mean!

I'd try grabbing ImgBurn (it's free), and use that to record your image file directly to disc. Sounds as though you might have been burning the image as a file onto a disc with Nero... whereas really it's a special sort of file that contains an image of several files and how they are to be laid out on the disc that needs to be recorded as an image rather than a file, if you get what I mean!

lost me lol

will give it a try tho

many thanks

Still no joy :(

Edited by Bumblebee

what speed are you burning at, cheaper discs don't like full speed, better off burning at 24X speed or slower, I only use verbatim discs, as most others I try on higher speeds don't seem to like the higher speeds and I get bad cd's. Also you will more than likely need to burn disc at once.

Don't know if this is any help or not

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.