Might be leaving the fold, already!

LiamGTR

Not even a year on and i'm thinking of swapping it for this:

I nearly bought a 318 about a week before I got the 7 but couldn't get insured on it, now I can get insured on it cheaper than my renewal on the 7, and this one is in white and absolutely stunning I think.

Yes it's not as fast

Yes it won't handle as well

No I don't care

And yes I know it's a BMW

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-BMW-318CI-m-sport-WHITE-total-one-off-/200700851723?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ebab3f60b

What do you think ?

Sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving,anyway you don't have to disappear.Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do,....

But seriously...a 318? come on you can do better that!!

drive it fella , there not exactly quick , they tend to have shit build quality and break rather alot , when they do break they cost the friggin earth to sort out out as there massivley over complicated for what is needed plus although theres plenty of companys making parts now bmw still sting you really hard

if you must or want to change to something else then look elsewhere as there simply not that good

Tasty....But your celica is better ;)

The money I wanna spend to get it how I want... but that bmw is near perfect (i'd get the nicer rear lights)

Thanks though :)

I went from a 318 to a gen 7 I won't be going back, 325/3 maybe, 318 never!

I don't have 25/3 money :(

Sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving,anyway you don't have to disappear.Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do,....

But seriously...a 318? come on you can do better that!!

Again, money :( I wouldn't leave as no doubt i'd still come to meets with Mikey.

It's not a definite yet, i've got 4 days lol

Do it, enjoy yourself in the snow. When you write if off you can buy a Gen7 190.

a gt one :) your be able to go down the motorway flashing people in the beemer

Edited by looney

The choice is yours, it looks nice and it's not going to be quick but I went from a TT supra to a g7 vvti and don't miss my supra one bit (sniff) even though my g7 has a third of the power (tears stream down face) ........ So what I am trying to say is if you can live with a slow car but a good looking car then do it!

The choice is yours, it looks nice and it's not going to be quick but I went from a TT supra to a g7 vvti and don't miss my supra one bit (sniff) even though my g7 has a third of the power (tears stream down face) ........ So what I am trying to say is if you can live with a slow car but a good looking car then do it!

You went from a TT Supra to a 140 and you DON'T miss it? I'm confused, is that sniff a hint of sarcasm?

anyway, topic may aswell be closed, he isn't taking any PX and there is no way I can sell the car transfer plates/insurance ect. over in 3 days, and even if I could I cba! Spare of the moment thing.

Will definitely own a coupe at some point in life.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.