CAN I HAVE YOUR MOOK GAUGES PICS PLEASE

pickles

Mook's gallery could do with an update though Bryan, there's a lot more that have been done and not been added, in fact there aren't many Gen7 ones on there...

That's what I thought, that's why I offered to get everyone's and post them so people could see... im SURE there were lots of them originally and certainly a load of the GEN7 ones I remember looking though them, I saw a thread on here im SURE that had RANCER'S ones on it, but I looked and couldn't find it, did we lose a lot of forums posts and images when the software was redone?

in fact.... as I emailed mook a couple of days ago.... if you look at this webby address

http://skewer.co.uk/pics/jamieb.jpg

There is a pic of a set of dials, but the web address is none negotiable for PICS I tried deleting the jamie bit and it would not have it, so I am assuming probably wrongly lol that there might be a dir full of pics we cant see.... or pron :)

Edited by pickles

i know what type of dial i want , but want to get ideas of how they look lit up, and what colours would work best. thinking the blue but would have to change the needles and all dash board lights to match up, ie clock, stereo etc.

Clocks easy to change if your on a pre facelift, just need to get some blue film like the stuff they use on stage lighting, its available in some craft shops or Ebay, IIRC its not actually blue you use as the clocks colour is green, someone help out here for the colours lol lol :)

The rest like the Climate control is fairly easy, I did mine on my own get the LED kit from FIELDY on here and there is a guide to doing it

The Speedo Cluster itself actually has ultra bright SMTs fitted in it Diablo on here does the fitting, MOOK supplies the SMTs with the Dials if needed. The actual colours you want are basically whatever can be done.

Mook uses coloured filters for things like the Warning symbols on the dials, the fuel gauge lighting is again coloured film I believe but im not certain in that

It takes a while for Mook to do them as he is very busy, and they are I would imagine quite fiddly to do, but there impressive mate they really are ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.