Bootmobile looks in a bad way :(

arizona

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, always happy to help. Bought and sold a lot of cars in the past so can sniff out a few examples without much hassle.

Hope it goes well, comparatively a much better deal compared to the other one :)

anyone id these wheels he says are worth 400/500 quid on their own

couldnt tell me what they were though :lol:

They're just the standard facelift wheels that have been painted, decent tyres though

one thing i would check when you look at it jan is the heater looks like the heater matrix might have leaked into the passenger side foot well at some point with that rusty coloured staining there ;)

Well spotted Carla, hadnt noticed that

Ade is coming along so we'll give it a check over :)

They're just the standard facelift wheels that have been painted, decent tyres though

I was thinking that as i was looking at the pic when speaking to the fella but didnt say anything in case i was totally wrong :blink:

its funny looking at that car its what mine use to look like i hated that blue interior if you get it quick enough swap over the inside with the one out of the bootmobile can do it in a day

Wont be able to , bootmobile will be gone by Friday :(

But i used to trim vehicles by trade.......... ;)

i turn my back for 1/2 a day and that devilwoman Carla is continuing to corrupt my poor lady who still all sore n things, nasty cars gen 5's, stay away from em, or wear your seatbelt :P:sofa:

Edited by Mr Rizla

i turn my back for 1/2 a day and that devilwoman Carla is continuing to corrupt my poor lady who still all sore n things, nasty cars gen 5's, stay away from em, or wear your seatbelt :P:sofa:

Pretty sure the bootmobile ain't too keen on Jan either recently! :lol:

me corrupt people never i dont do things like that you must be dreaming it :P:sofa:

Edited by carlasumm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.