Do we have a eBay bargain thread?

Kev 16v

I see from other Forums, they have one thread for members to post up B.I.N. items on eBay that they consider a bargain.

Do we have the same on here?, if so, I haven't seen it. If not, why not?.

Please note..I am NOT advocating that auction type listings are included, that just pushes up the price when members are bidding against each other, and no-one gets a bargain.

I see from other Forums, they have one thread for members to post up B.I.N. items on eBay that they consider a bargain.

Do we have the same on here?, if so, I haven't seen it. If not, why not?.

Please note..I am NOT advocating that auction type listings are included, that just pushes up the price when members are bidding against each other, and no-one gets a bargain.

Kev as you may, or may not know, I have 'pointed out lots of bargains in the past that I had spotted on EBay but sometimes it backfires because someone had been watching and hoping for a bargain, thus by me highlighting the said item then this wasn't considered very helpfull

So I tend only to show the guys with the Older Gens 1-5 as they tend to be gentlemen and share their treasures lol not know much about cars

(sometime's my finds turn out to be trash, ....Sometimes treasure)

So it's hard to know what's the best course of action is

I have occasionally pm'd members when I've seen an item ( esp. If a bargain ) that I know they have wanted/needed

What cait said, I am sad in the fact I have my ebay set up to search for celica, new listings, private sale, to grab bargins, I have a heap of gen 6 stuff I got for a few ££, should really give it all away as she's gone now.

Kev as you may, or may not know, I have 'pointed out lots of bargains in the past that I had spotted on EBay but sometimes it backfires because someone had been watching and hoping for a bargain, thus by me highlighting the said item then this wasn't considered very helpful

Exactly!.

With a low starting point, there's no way of knowing if an auction type listing is going to end up being a bargain..hence me suggesting that the dedicated eBay thread be B.I.N. only.

Edited by Kev 16v

as pointed out , it can end up ccuk vs ccuk in a bidding war , i know my infamous gt4 bonnet (the red stolen one only to re appear a month later) that i won for £10.50 one had 3 bidders and all 3 were ccuk members :xmas_biggrin: and it was for sale from a ccuk member

i have a set few things , i would like , not want , so i have my ebay set to let me know if these crop up , and if i get them at a bargain price then hey ho , but rare stuff , if us a members have spent the time and effort hunting stuff down , it can be annoying if with an hour to go , someone posts it up in the for sale section

thou like with riches rear roof spoiler , if i find one , and i cant buy it , then a sneaky text to someone who does want one dont go a miss :xmas_wink: thou it wasnt on ebay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.