Need someone to take my car out

fabiano

really feel for you fella, think forward get re learning and make the progress you need to get back on top, it does work and brain games work really well, playing cards and scabble also, guy that used to work for me had one and he did not stop with all he did and is now back on his feet with little loss.

maybe in time look at passing the car onto your son if he really likes it or another family member to maintain it and look after it for you, such a shame to sell it if you really dont want to as its a goal to work to and if its gone it may feel like a knock back, so i would hold onto it.

keep us up to date with your progress and i wish you the very best.

for those people that are saying they are fully comp you better check your policy first because in some of them now in the fine print you will find your only allowed to drive yours and your not covered to drive any other car with or without the owners permission i found out on mine when i was reading all the fine print and im full comp as well but it doesn't cover me to drive any other car

but really do hope someone can manage a trip for you

for those people that are saying they are fully comp you better check your policy first because in some of them now in the fine print you will find your only allowed to drive yours and your not covered to drive any other car with or without the owners permission i found out on mine when i was reading all the fine print and im full comp as well but it doesn't cover me to drive any other car

but really do hope someone can manage a trip for you

Good advice there, far too many people assume they have the driving other cars entitlement and end up with IN10 convictions.

Good advice there, far too many people assume they have the driving other cars entitlement and end up with IN10 convictions.

this actually happened to me (not gettign convicted) I changed from direct line who let me drive anything even on a 3rd party policy

to sky who dont let me drive anything.....so the money i have saved with moving to sky I have probably spent on day insurance etc for various cars

Really sorry to hear that mate, I also work as a nurse at my local hospital and am on a MFE ward and deal with lots of stroke victims, and I can rest assure that u will be fine will take a bit of time but u will be ok.

Regards

Sorry to hear this buddy. I wish you a speedy recovery.

It is easy enough to get fully comp online daily cover from dayinsure or norwich union very cheaply. :)

Get the kettle on next week Fab, me and Sawyer are planning on coming for a visit, Take the car for a run and bore you with Detailing chat, Mark's got OCD you know..

:thumbs: CCUK to the rescue! :D

I'm so sorry to hear of your recent stroke Only just read this .... My heart goes out to YouFFAb I really dont know what to say here....

Only that You & your family are in our thoughts

It kind of puts things in perspective what is REALLY important ... our Health is Our wealth :/

I'm sure the 2 guys coming to see you will lift your spirits :)

Edited by cait

i have been overwhelemed at all the members that have offered advice and help to me..i really do appreciate this..sorry about the delays in getting back to some of you but its still hard for me to read the writing in the forums...and even more harder to type..may i wiah you all a lovely xmas and i will get mine when saweyer and jimmy come im sure..once again thank you so much your a great bunck of guys and girls.

fab

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.