i come back home and find ..... this

charli

looney.. your car is the tits!! love it!! this is my boring moterpost-33623-0-05621800-1323539391_thumb.jpg s**t alloys 14" i think.. erggg im jelous of all of you

:cry:

mine started of like yours,its always good to have a fresh start,you can plan what mods your gonna do and think what will look best,and also your making it look how you want it to look,if you buy a car thats already been modded then its not so much fun,i think its quite excitein when you get a new car and its a fresh start,means you can buy loads new bits for it,excuse to spend some money lol just cut back on the shoe collection and spend it on ya celica instead :P yours is s reg like mine,is a uk?

If I'm really lucky, I might have a 205 sorted by then! :D

Good man! Thats what we like to hear!

more my price range at the mo :thumbs:

This may be so but you know it makes sense when you can! Your more than welcome to borrow the 165 but you will need a trailer :rolleyes:

I'm gonna sign up as a girl one day and put a pic of some boobles and see if I can get this much attention :(

Car looks nice, some black rims on it would look sweet...maybe lower it. multi spokey look alloys are always nice...I got some Rota Subzeros on mine

IMG_5404.jpg

I'm yet to put my coilovers on mine and lower it a bit yet

handsome car! i see what you mean about the multi spokes, ive allways wanted a pair of black alloys with a red or chrome lip :drool: but now im thinking deep dish?? lowering will deffo be done, tinted rear 3 window, new alloys, new brake pads, and and all new exhaust shinanagins :)

There is also a meet in Guildford on sun 8th January before that - and i should be with the wife so there should be at least another lass to talk to.

And should be in a GT4 - not mine as its away having a engine built.

The wifes - now same alloys but black

DSCF1306.jpg

I needs me that numberplate..... I needs me it bad...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.