i come back home and find ..... this

charli

Haha, yeah great rims and nice colour. My missus has KEI racing force 10's. Superb wheels and spokes to the rim so essentuates the rim size. She has em in gun metal. She is nurse Amy on here if you want to see pics!!

Se7ens car on ET36 Rota grid drifts

246.jpg

Mine and Amy's cars

060.jpg

B)

Edited by splinter

Why thank you :D

Mine is getting silly with the ammount i spend on it, but Amy is great, she doesnt mind me spending on it as I spoil Milsey too (her cars name due to number plate!), she's a petrol head too, we get on awesomely. We actually met through this site. :thumbs: We first met at the south coast meet back in January, been together ever since :):D

Get your self along to the ten year Cleica-Club birthday party, its linked at the top of the page and in the meetings section. It will be a great night saturday, and then if you cant make the night, there is a lunch meet on the sunday. Should be good chance to see loads of examples of some nice celicas, mine will be there, as its too far for us to take both cars. But loads of Gen 6ers and all other gens will be there. Hopefully some gen ones too if possible!! :drool:

hopefully ill be able to make it :) ill probs be on my tot tho, none of my mates are into cars which sucks (so ill try to drag my sis with me), i need to get some insparation for my boy.

and how sweet!! it would be nice to meet everyone aswell :)

Edited by charli

hopefully ill be able to make it :) ill probs be on my tot tho, none of my mates are into cars which sucks, i need to get some insparation for mine.

and how sweet!! it would be nice to meet you two aswell:)

*awaits the amount of 'you can come with me' offers from hairy palmed boys*

hopefully ill be able to make it :) ill probs be on my tot tho, none of my mates are into cars which sucks (so ill try to drag my sis with me), i need to get some insparation for my boy.

and how sweet!! it would be nice to meet everyone aswell :)

two free women :thumbs:

wonder how many more of the guys will turn up now ?, reckon the turnout will double :laugh2:

Well here's me and Amy so you know who to look out for!!

IMG_0264-1.jpg

You can shelter from the vultures with us for a nice safe social drink!! hehe. im sure Dawn (celicababe) and Dave (waveyDavey) will be with us too so its all good.

There is also a meet in Guildford on sun 8th January before that - and i should be with the wife so there should be at least another lass to talk to.

And should be in a GT4 - not mine as its away having a engine built.

The wifes - now same alloys but black

DSCF1306.jpg

And mine

cf8.jpg

There is also a meet in Guildford on sun 8th January before that - and i should be with the wife so there should be at least another lass to talk to.

And should be in a GT4 - not mine as its away having a engine built.

The wifes - now same alloys but black

DSCF1306.jpg

And mine

cf8.jpg

i soooo want your wifes motor , would look great alongside mine

yours looking great too John just not my colour lol

:console: Dont look at it as boring, more a blank canvas for you to work on. at the end of the Day, its still a celica, which is win win in our eyes round here :thumbs:

Exactly - best to start with a basic / standard car and add your own ideas / mods.

Always liked that colour - burnt sienna is it??

Always thought a GT4 would look good in that shade.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.