What's that company in Scotland that post things by what they are?

Ian VVTi

Paisley Freight?

the above are pissing me off at the mo, meant to collect some wheels on tuesday, guy turns up and says my van is too full (citylink) and will collect them tomorrow (today). just off the phone to herindoors who says no-one left a note today to say they had been

now i also have 2 parcels to go out to other members and because i am sitting in all morning waiting on these wheels getting picked up it means i cant get anything else posted (post office is 2 mins drive, but cause i have no car its 10mins walk)

+ on top of this everytime i have tried to call paisley freight its engaged

X2

Never had the need to call them until recently.

Always picked up on time by Citylink.

Turns out they've started using TNT (at least in my area)...

Coincidence? :think:

haggis express? wee ginger the driver :)

Leave ya cousin out of this...! :sofa:

they have untill tomorrow before i go bookoo because i work backshifts anything i need to do i have to do in the morning and wasting it sitting waiting on someone maybe coming to collect a set of wheels gets a bit frustrating

finally got a hold of them, and they had no idea citylink didnt pick it up :angry:

explained about the time i have wasted and the knock-on effect still doesn't leave me time to post stuff today but means i can get the rest of my stuff out tomorrow.

major thing thats bugged me is they will now not be able to collect the alloys till Tuesday (a week after they where meant to) which means poor steve who is trying to sell his car hs had to wait an extra week for a set of wheels

thanks paisely freight

the above are pissing me off at the mo, meant to collect some wheels on tuesday, guy turns up and says my van is too full (citylink) and will collect them tomorrow (today). just off the phone to herindoors who says no-one left a note today to say they had been

now i also have 2 parcels to go out to other members and because i am sitting in all morning waiting on these wheels getting picked up it means i cant get anything else posted (post office is 2 mins drive, but cause i have no car its 10mins walk)

Yep, I had a similar problem a few weeks ago with Paisley - except no-one turned up on the date specified (so I was at work from 8am-6pm for no reason!)

When the citylink delivery driver did turn up the next day, he also said they are having problems of another nature with Paisley! Prob best to avoid!

Yep, I had a similar problem a few weeks ago with Paisley - except no-one turned up on the date specified (so I was at work from 8am-6pm for no reason!)

When the citylink delivery driver did turn up the next day, he also said they are having problems of another nature with Paisley! Prob best to avoid!

think this will be my first and last use of them, at least now im mobile and can get always and azzas parcels out tomorrow morning

Just thought I'd add to my comments about a possible coincidence between recent problems with Paisleyfreight.

Booked a collection on Sunday night & was told the soonest it could be collected was Tuesday.

No problem I think.

Tuesday comes & goes with no-one calling to collect.

I get an email from the buyer asking if I knew roughly when his exhaust is turning up?

(Not just the sender who has to wait in for the courier y'see..)

So I ring Paisley on Wednesday morning, takes me half a dozen tries to get through to someone.

When I do, I get an apology & the guy says he'll get in touch with TNT & re-book the collection.

I though it was weird needing to re-book when all they need is a kick up the arse really.

So the bloke from TNT turns up around 5pm. Awesome! Don't need to think about it any more now.

Then while he's here, another bloke from TNT turns up for the same collection!

Came home from shopping yesterday to find a van outside from (yep, you guessed it!) TNT for the same collection.

Guess what happened today?

Yep another one. All trying to collect the same parcel!

On top of that (because I mentioned to the first driver that I'm sending a lot of parcels these days) I had a guy from TNT phone me up asking if I'd like to set up an account with them!

Erm... Can I think about it!?

Really not sure who's to blame here, paisley or TNT but WTF?

Have all courier firms gone mental lately?

I think too many people are using couriors these days and they cant cope with the volumes (due to company size) and distance (due to fleet location) this is where you get them sharing a job and thats where things go wrong

our wheels will probably go between a few different companys all with different rules all with different timescales

my advice stock up the stuff oyu need to deliver and buy your own van and deliver it all yourself one saturday (NOTE: buy a van thats reliable :P)

... Just don't buy Briano's...! :P

shh its getting fixed as we speak and will be forsale :D

tbh it wasn't sounding well when i left bekks in portsmouth and when i left yours at crawley it was sounding worse but i though that was down to the fact it needed diesel and had been on the go for 12 hours........had no idea it would spit its dummy out in south london

shh its getting fixed as we speak and will be forsale :D

tbh it wasn't sounding well when i left bekks in portsmouth and when i left yours at crawley it was sounding worse but i though that was down to the fact it needed diesel and had been on the go for 12 hours........had no idea it would spit its dummy out in south london

Crikey, shame you didnt turn round and go back to Ade's - mind you the thought of spending the night spooning with him must've kept you going ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.