What do i get for displaying CelicaClub car sticker?

Gimba

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standard CCUK stickers are silver I know a lot of people on here have modified then for extra lower end compression. how does silver on black not show up???? Mine certainly show up fine.

Arrr ... only for you newbies. :lol: The original stickers were those peel-offable ones for inside the glass, like a tax-disc holder kind of material, and had white text with a gold logo. I've had the same set on all my cars since I joined up, albeit with the gold bit cut off because I never liked it. :)

You can see mine if you're passing and minded to look, but they don't really show much through the black tint. As for having CCUK stickers on a Honda and people going "that's not a Celica", I think this could give rise to any number of replies ranging from "Yes, and ...?" to "You're joking - that's what it was advertised as!" etc etc. ;)

i'd have some in the corolla, but i can onl imagine the bollocks people will spout about 'thats not a celica'

I could stick one in my Deisel Mondeo and see what response I get????

How many HP does this one produce?

I could stick one in my Deisel Mondeo and see what response I get????

How many HP does this one produce?

IMG_0259a.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.