Fireworks

annibee

Not much you can do about the baby, unfortunately. It'll be OK in a few years - our 4 year-old hasn't been bothered at all this year, and even dragged us down to the Showground for the display earlier tonight. When we got back, he went out like a light, knackered.

Mind, today also saw his first solo foray about 500 metres down the road on his bike while I was out fixing a window, which he did about a dozen times. So he's bushed. :lol:

And he got his first motorbike too - a farmer friend dropped off an unwanted Suzuki Quad for him earlier. It'll be staying in the garage for at least another year, I think, while I pull it to bits and rebuild it.

anni you can also reduce the sensativity of the alarm its under the centre console someone will explain better than I can .. One of our sweet boys on here fixed mine at one of the meets I think it was Mikey but it was really simple .. One of the guys will explain In sure ;)

ps mine was so sensative if we had heavy rain it would go off ... thats very common btw, until its adjusted

hth

kath

anni you can also reduce the sensativity of the alarm its under the centre console someone will explain better than I can .. One of our sweet boys on here fixed mine at one of the meets I think it was Mikey but it was really simple .. One of the guys will explain In sure ;)

ps mine was so sensative if we had heavy rain it would go off ... thats very common btw, until its adjusted

hth

kath

twas myself but is very simple :) otherwise how could i do it with my limited intelligence hehe feel free to pm me if you want instructions to save spamming up the thread :)

just a case of taking center console out to access the module & adjust as required :)

Edited by sh3p

twas myself but is very simple :) otherwise how could i do it with my limited intelligence hehe feel free to pm me if you want instructions to save spamming up the thread :)

just a case of taking center console out to access the module & adjust as required :)

I am sorry sh3p :(for not remembering who fixed what) ... it must have been young Mikey that fixed the gear gaitor then .. 2 very kind knights in shining Red / silver armour ;)

Edited by cait

I am sorry sh3p :(for not remembering who fixed what) ... it must have been young Mikey that fixed the gear gaitor then .. 2 very kind knights in shining Red / silver armour ;)

ty hehe...yer he did as he pointed out mine was all wrong also :)

Call me old fashioned but cant you lock it on the key? (doesnt set alarm)

This is what I was thinking, why not lock it with the key, it doesn't set the alarm, I know it won't go off if someone tries to break in, but it's still locks and is secure. Unless key hole covers have been fitted

This is what I was thinking, why not lock it with the key, it doesn't set the alarm, I know it won't go off if someone tries to break in, but it's still locks and is secure. Unless key hole covers have been fitted

tbh not sure on the gen7 if you have to disarm the alarm in a sequence to have it completely disarmed, as it sets itself after a period of being locked i believe .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.