ace cafe video comment left

carlasumm

what really make me laugh is that if you watch most of the bike meets on youtube at the ace its them acting like pratts wheeling and burnouts all over the main road in front of it while theres traffic driving down the road and yet the cars are the ones that are one putting them in danger go figure :unsure:

i think this video says it all burn outs cutting up cars and wheelies

Edited by carlasumm

biker who made comment is a harley rider so obviously brain dead, more than 30 car meets are at the ace each year, he should direct his comments to Mark the owner

what's wrong with people who ride harleys?

they're a very comfortable, well made and iconic bike; and the people who ride them are generally very friendly.

You do get some bad apples who might not nod to you, or who tut at sportsbike riders; but i pretty much guarantee you'll be hard pressed to find a Harley rider riding like a dick, popping wheelies, stoppies and weaving in and out of busy traffic ;)

All you have is a single comment from a narrow minded person.

The Ace is very popular with all manner of petrolheads, from bikers to car enthusiasts. To claim that the Ace should be for bikers only is stupid and against the whole point of the cafe.

Just a look at the cafe calendar shows what a big part car clubs have in the Ace.

Can the video poster delete comments?

... i pretty much guarantee you'll be hard pressed to find a Harley rider riding like a dick, popping wheelies, stoppies and weaving in and out of busy traffic ;)

Mostly because it's physically impossible. :lol:;)

I did have one behaving poorly in Budapest last year, somehow wangled his way up my nearside and pulled across at an angle in front of the car ready to turn right when the lights changed. The bairn thought it was Santa (regulation Harley-biker beard).

Mostly because it's physically impossible. :lol:;)

I did have one behaving poorly in Budapest last year, somehow wangled his way up my nearside and pulled across at an angle in front of the car ready to turn right when the lights changed. The bairn thought it was Santa (regulation Harley-biker beard).

:lol: i bet he was rotund too :D

Well the stoppie bit maybe impossible ;) ... but it is possible to wheelie a Harley and also to weave in and out of traffic like a nutter, but they tend to just trundle along sedately (probably due to the vibrations threatening to shake them out of the saddle) :lol:

Bikers, as a rule of thumb, are bellends. You can't fly between cars and/or come screaming off roundabouts trying to take the racing lane and expect everyone to fucking know instinctively that you're there. I saw a fella on a bike ride along side a woman he tried to cut up but failed...literally kicking the crap out of her car while riding along?! Utter, utter nutter. If you ride a bike, expect to get knocked off, it's gonna happen.

Bikers, as a rule of thumb, are bellends. You can't fly between cars and/or come screaming off roundabouts trying to take the racing lane and expect everyone to fucking know instinctively that you're there. I saw a fella on a bike ride along side a woman he tried to cut up but failed...literally kicking the crap out of her car while riding along?! Utter, utter nutter. If you ride a bike, expect to get knocked off, it's gonna happen.

judging by all the bellends out in their cars yesterday when I was on my bike, I can jump to the same conclusion about car drivers.

Every single one driving 10-15mph below the speed limit on twisty country roads, braking unecessarily before and during bends, crossing the centre-line on blind bends, taking ages to accelerate to the speed limit coming out of roundabouts...

We do ride expecting to get knocked off, because car drivers are incapable of operating their 1 tonne steel cage, not paying attention to the roads or giving a toss about other road users :)

But as a car driver, I'm fully aware of the vunerable position that bikers are in, so I drive accordingly and with the knowledge of where a biker will be positioned and where he'll plan on overtaking me.

;)

You do get idiots on bikes, just as you get idiots in cars... but you can't claim that everyone who rides a bike is a bellend just because you've seen some dickheads on bikes.

There's a lot more bellend drivers out there.

but that has nothing to do with some ignorant biker thinking that for some reason bikers have the sole right to enjoying the Ace Cafe.

Edited by InsolentMinx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.