Oh my actual god, do my mince pies deceive me?

Adex

?! :o

Are you two being serious or was that a wind-up. Have I bitten? :shrug: Seriously, you both think that looks OK?

I wouldn't buy it myself but I think the main reason people don't like it is because it's a replica but if you just look at it as a car then it's not too bad. It's not the best car I've ever seen I'll give you that but it's not the worst.

that cant even be called a replica :lol: local chap has a VERY well done mr2 355 and still you cant call it a replica , its to small , to narrow and just wrong from most angles , but its red so it must a real ferrari :lol:

not all replicas are bad , most of the cobra jobbies look good as long as they back it up with the noise :twisted: , and there is one uk company that do lambo and fezzer replicas so good , that real owners are buying replacement replica body panels to repair there REAL cars cheaply , but some of the down sides are , the price today to get a spot on 'looking' fezzer 360 rep , something that at even 2 feet away could confuse most car buffs , based on a pug 406 v6 coupe (better proportions than an mr2) , will cost around 30-40k , thats inc a nice looking 'fake' engine cover to fit over the rear seats , but i bet if you looked hard and bartered , you could most likely get a real 360 for that sort of money , and if you can afford it why have cotton when you can have the full on Italian silk

and if my numbers came up then there actaully would be one replica sitting in my garage

thats the 'REAL' ferrari used in miami vice and its up for sale , and for those who dont know , it was actually a corvette kit car because they couldn't afford a real fezzer :o

Edited by sonic temple

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.