miserable day

normally im one of life bastards who are always cheerfull , not so today

as i sit here waiting for a knock on the door im counting the minutes to the car being collected , its bye bye carlos sainz day

not happy , nowt to smile about , im so going to nag this fooker into treating it nice :(

normally im one of life bastards who are always cheerfull , not so today

as i sit here waiting for a knock on the door im counting the minutes to the car being collected , its bye bye carlos sainz day

not happy , nowt to smile about , im so going to nag this fooker into treating it nice :(

:5grouphug: a big CCUK hug Adam

more room in the garden for EVEN more sets of wheels then hey :sofa:

youll be able to spend a few extra ££ on Mrs izzzzy In Vagas :laugh2:

Nooooooooooooo!

Hope you got a good price!

Hope we still see her on the club.

got a feckin dreadfull price being honest , its what i paid for her but thats all and i thought i had a bargain !!! it was good while it lasted mind , i really shouldnt have gone for a drive to stickj half a tank in it , it makes you think too much

:5grouphug: a big CCUK hug Adam

more room in the garden for EVEN more sets of wheels then hey :sofa:

youll be able to spend a few extra ££ on Mrs izzzzy In Vagas :laugh2:

ta hun

sold off most of the wheels although its just time before i have yet more , theres already a few on my watch list , the fella having the car is having 2 sets alone

vegas is now but days away , theres over 3 thousand bucks sat in the drawer waiting to be spent , i will be a drunken dribbling mess :)

£1600 including the wheels

looking around the local area at the shoddy shitheaps and looking at there residual value i really really dont get it at all , ive always said that celicas are vastly underpriced , however for that cash you get an 8-10 year old ford festa so it seems almost a con the cars not worth 3 grand , given any other badge it would have been , got to say though its not about the money , i felt so so sad to see it trundle up the road knowing i will never have the complete package once again that is the cs , the quality just ouzzed out of the thing , the brakes and handling , the bark from the exhaust , the ability to call you a wanker and demand more when giving it some , its a sad day for me ,,, think ill buy a motorbike and blast some cobwebs out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.