misterC look away now!

The Sunchaser was an aftermarket conversion of the second-generation Celica--carved out of the bug-shaped hatchback model

:rolleyes:

Shame whoever wrote this didnt do some research , it was based on the Coupe , not the hatchback

For what its worth i like the Sunchaser B)

As has been said different people have different tastes.

When I first saw my red Sunchaser 6 years ago in the brother-in-law's drive with the hood up I had fairly much the same opinion of the reviewer in the article.

But the whole quirkiness and rarity of these cars has grown on me and the good thing is that the more people who slate and dislike Gen 2 Celicas makes them still an affordable old car unlike the silly money people are putting on 'classic' and 'collectible' Gen 1 Celicas.

Cholmondley2006mrxfrrh.jpg

who? :lol:

Possibly this one

or this one

I like them too. :) Would quite happily have one.

Not this Wendy O Williams RIP, then, of the Plasmatics and renowned for chainsawing things and blowing up cars on stage?

wvbd1565x2jlx5j1.jpg

Angus

Ah Wendy O Williams,ive got a compilation vinyl somewhere with a classy pic of her with black PTFE tape over her nips....you dont see class like that these days y'know.RIP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.