Need someone who works in a paint and bodyshop!

I got some SS3 spats which need putting on, tried them for bit of a test fit earlier and there's lots of gaps so my quotes have gone from just £80 to get them sprayed to £320 + VAT for trim, spray and fit.

Is there anyone in Northampton or nearby that could spray trim and fit them for a good price?

Or is there any good companies that anyone knows of?

Could get them sprayed and fitted for around £150 but unfortunately its in Reading.

£150 is good and could be worth the mileage lol. :) Just about to go through the Yellow Pages and see what I can find.

West London is quite far from here (Northampton).

Wow!!! I have no idea where Orpington is, but i'm having bumper, lip, skirts and valance sprayed for £350 - and before anyone says it, i have seen the work they've done and am very happy to send my custom.

Oh, they're based in Barnsley.

I know someone to sort ya out if ya down south , he done my mate wheels refurb for 150 !!!! Very good job mate any one else need anything doing let me know I'm near Salisbury just drop me a pm and I get ya sorted out anybody work or wheels refurb cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.