Guinness World Records

CALSHOT

Just looked at the Guinness World Record site - http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/register/login.aspx

There's a whole load of records ranging from the expected to the odd.... including the largest burlesque club!

We could apply for the largest car club as that's not on there yet! Not sure how you apply or even if there's cost but just an idea as there's enough of us!

I think we can slot into the Largest Parade of cars. Specifically the Celica. They all seem to be held at silverstone doing a parade lap or something official..... they have the largest parade of Toyota Audi.................. How about going for the largest parade of one specific model of car. Celicas. So we can get everyone from gen 1-7 to join in. Would require a HUGE meet and every to take their time to drive down to Silverstone or wherever

Just read the largest single model of car parade is with 2700 beetles.. Hmmm not going to beat that ...... :(

Edited by samuaw

i was part of the mcrae gathering in august 2008 in which we made the largest car mosaic at prodrive, we had 1086 subarus which spelt out 'colin mcrae' and also the scottish flag, my impreza was in the white cross of the flag...

mosiac.jpg

i was part of the mcrae gathering in august 2008 in which we made the largest car mosaic at prodrive, we had 1086 subarus which spelt out 'colin mcrae' and also the scottish flag, my impreza was in the white cross of the flag...

mosiac.jpg

piece of piss , there are more letters in carlos sainz :lol:

or just to be cocky Juha Kankkunen :lol:

Edited by sonic temple

mosiac.jpg

There is enough scoobys doing twat laps around Norwich on a sat night to do that.

On a more serious note - good work :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.