A random thought poped into my head

Hoody

If i was stinking rich, I still believe in the "under dog"

A Celica GT, Mr Rotrex will be in charge of tuning.... and it would be a car i'll still have on my drive. The- I look tame but can eat bite your head off- look is something i'd go for. but not going for the show car scene. Just a bloody nice drive will please me. -----That'll be the daily drive,

Same as an S2000, Rotrexed up again, to show those Convertible loving super car owners, that price does not always = performance. --So that'll be the summer car

Then for the practical car to moving stuff around - A hummer h2, None of that H3 malakry lol. - Also doubles as the extreme winter car.

Then i'll have some sort of flashy car, Umm a Lambo will suffice to pick up some poon- Doesn't matter what flasy car as long as I get the results from it.

Then if i find a good poon and stay with it...

Then a practical family car- IS-F

I bought my Celica because I've always loved the general look and shape of the Gen 6 Celicas. My current Vert cost me just £2500, which is laughably cheap. I, like lots of "older" people, could probably afford to spend a lot more on a personal car, many of my friends buy a new car at up to £20,000 every few years, and at a push I could afford to do something like that, but I really have no interest in anything other than my Celica. I really can't see any advantage at all in buying something boring when I have a car which gives me a huge amount of pleasure every time I look at it, let alone drive it.

I bought my Celica because I've always loved the general look and shape of the Gen 6 Celicas. My current Vert cost me just £2500, which is laughably cheap. I, like lots of "older" people, could probably afford to spend a lot more on a personal car, many of my friends buy a new car at up to £20,000 every few years, and at a push I could afford to do something like that, but I really have no interest in anything other than my Celica. I really can't see any advantage at all in buying something boring when I have a car which gives me a huge amount of pleasure every time I look at it, let alone drive it.

Good on you pal, and what you save on depreciation will more than cover the maintenance costs. And best of all you get more smiles per miles than your buddies B)

i'd deffo keep my celi...... just because i love them!

You see thats the answer you should all be giving.You can still buy whatever you like but doesnt mean you stop loving your Celica.Good stuff Amy

I'd track down all my old cars and buy them back and put them in the "My Car History" section of my collection :D

And if they have been scrapped, I'll buy the same year and model.

I want my old D reg CRX back, that was one hell of a "pocket rocket". I might even stretch to the rear wheel drive Starlet I had.

Ive always said what ever car i own at the time of winning the lotto id pay some to drop a crazy engine into it that has buckets of tuning potential but mount it in the rear of the car so it was Rear engined and turn it into rear wheel drive :D

Right now Im thinking I would have my faff spec'd up a bit. 400bhp with a Garret, bigger brakes, refurb the wheels, Respray, get the drivers seat bolster sorted.

After that I would like to build an ST202 with a V8 (quite a popular one this :D ).

I would also like an gen 3 saloon to turn into a TTE group B car and it would be cool to have an a gen 1 with a 3S-GTE in it.

Would be hard not to buy an Aston or Ferarri but I think highly modified cars done properly would be much more apealing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.