This is why you can't have a nice car in the UK.

ugh, sorry to see that Edd :(

horrible sight! :(

similar happened to my car not too long ago... sadly it seems that's the risk of parking in the street.

I hate leaving mine in the street and since i got hit, i dread walking up to the car every time and give it a good look over to see if there's any new damage.

Every time i park i always look back as i walk away... sadly from my experience it could be the last time i see her dent-free :( :( :angry:

The only way to ensure damage-free cars is to park in a private garage. But even then there's a risk... i dropped a bike paddock stand on my dad's 4x4 and it left a pretty big dent :blush: so even a garage can't keep your car 100% safe :(

hope it's not an expensive fix

Modded drivers nightmare :( so close to the kerb you risk smashing the wheels or too far away and some idiot driver does this. Gutted for you mate, see what I mean about the karma for April fools? This is why I could never joke about my car being damaged :(

If it makes you feel better I was playing about with a mini cooper S the other week and the driver got pissed off that he couldn't keep up and launched something at my drivers door while I was sat at the traffic lights and turned off :( Couldn't catch up to him as was shut down by other cars. Trust me when I say I know how angry it makes you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.