still here

Just to let everyone know im still here, been having mega problems with work recently to the extent where i have jacked it in and thinking about going it alone and working for myself again.

my gen 5 might not need to be sold and my gen 6 will be back on the road for august

fingers crossed of course

this is a public appology to anyone who has been waiting on parts or struggling to get in touch with me

im usually on here all day every day talking crap, honestly dont think i have been on atol recently bar a few random posts

thats gonna change though

Edited by Briano

Well i worked for a bank a well known one which i cant mention its name but we all own a bit of it so your probably right i am responsible :P

just glad to be out and clear my head, going to offer courier service once im registered, then get a corporate membership on here do a celica sunday once a month and drive round uk collecting and delivering parts (thats the plan anyway)

Well i worked for a bank a well known one which i cant mention its name but we all own a bit of it so your probably right i am responsible :P

Blood Bank :unsure: did they catch you stealing blood again :lol:

just glad to be out and clear my head, going to offer courier service once im registered, then get a corporate membership on here do a celica sunday once a month and drive round uk collecting and delivering parts (thats the plan anyway)

Not meaning to sound negative, but are you sure that's a money spinner with current fuel costs? I'd be sure to have a super MEGA economical vehicle that runs on water or something before I considered long Sunday drives up and down the UK!

a lot of fuel economy is down to how you drive not how much it costs ;)

for a run like that i would need about 4 or 5 pick ups and drop offs

you can drive to me and back then you would change your mind lol

Hope it all turns out good Bri,takes bollocks to jack it and have a go yourself fella ;)

cheers mate its coming on here that keeps things light

also i have driven to inverness a few times and still cant understand why people live there, it takes half your life to get in and out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.