Turbocharged Coupes

lets face it , hes gunna buy a nissan 350 or 370

as for the s15 debate , my 2 pence worth is the 7 looks like a lambo inspired copy , it looks modern/is modern , just a shame it never got an engine worthy of the looks , if every a car needed a shoutty engine its a 7

the s13/14/15 , there just to me jdm , its a certain look about it , and its fair to say its whats gone before , perhaps classic is the word , low long and sleek are nice words to use but being honest even wanky little renaults have monster wheels and angular lines which dates them as modern and this simply isnt there on older jdm cars , you only have to look at the round lights on the arse end of a skyline , your never going to see that on a modern car

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I do think its funny how people think the 7 is slow, I mean yea the 140 maybe, but the 190 certainly isn't bad for a N/A 1.8, your all trying to compare them to cars with a bigger engine and a snail on the end, I mean I have held a focus St, audi tt ( not the quattro obviously) and a fair few other cars that are relatively quick in straight line so there not bad at all. It doesn't compare to the class of car as a scooby, evo or anything like that, but it was never meant to. Its like anything, once you have had the power for so long it then doesn't seem powerful anymore because your so used to it. But when you do want that kind of power at least we have a corporate member on here who can give it to you guaranteed if you still want the looks of the seven.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.