BG 44K

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok gonna have to have a go.

I'm a big fan of Redex, been using for years and had mixed results depending on the engine.

Was getting 29mpg out my vectra gsi, Without pipe and slippers :)

This stuff is top stuff, wait and see...... ignor the haters! :lol:

Just a quick update, but wow! Lift feels more aggressive!!!

Left a Ibiza gti and a new 320i standing at the lights hit lift one very gear change and I was gone, let's just say I got a very big smile on my face from that but a ever bigger one when the guy in the 320 followed me back to my. Dithers house and stated asking me if it was modded, my reply was........ Sorry but no it ain't just a 190 standard, he could not believe it!

another update, got back from London at 320mls on the clock and still have 3 bars left on the tank. now bearing in mind i have been doing some licence taking speeds over the last few days (100mph+) and i or the forum do not condone this!

but to have done this and still have 3 bars on that mileage for me is a serious plus!!!

next tank will be better coz i'm back at work lol

Good lad.......... Come on Hyper Jon buy a can!!!!!

I'm waiting on the free one you promised me a few pages back!!! :P

I'm contemplating sea foam as that makes your car fart out grey and black shit, so has me more convinced. But I get 40mpg on average anyway on my GT...hmmm.

Just a quick update, but wow! Lift feels more aggressive!!!

Left a Ibiza gti and a new 320i standing at the lights hit lift one very gear change and I was gone, let's just say I got a very big smile on my face from that but a ever bigger one when the guy in the 320 followed me back to my. Dithers house and stated asking me if it was modded, my reply was........ Sorry but no it ain't just a 190 standard, he could not believe it!

Those 320's are shite though. They're only 160ish to 170ish bhp if it's the 98 - 05 model. So stands to reason that you battered his face off with your life powerz

I must add praise here of seafoam which I just tried last week and in fact forgot I put it in.

Car feels a lo better and I think the vacuum pipe insert helped a lot. Some crap came blasting out my car and the exgaust sounded de coked and throatier

I think having it in the 3 places might be better than just one. I see some fuel tank only things as additives but find seafoam an actual full on cleaner in that you put it in 3 places to clean the engine ASAP. Not tried bk 44 but I will do soon

For me just now seafoam worked a treat!

the new ones are 170bhp

Well, there's two petrol variants really. 147bhp, 167bhp...the diesels put out more power. The car weighs 1400kg. It stands to reason that a lightweight, revvy japanese motor with 190ish bhp is gonna beat it...with or without some shit that came out of a can.

• 3 weeks later...

V-Power and has 40k on the clock, might be because it's as clean as a whistle in there?

Buy an old GT gen 6 and have a go

Yeah, I wasn't expecting much, but when yougo on the website the have marketed it as if it is the best thing ever... guess there wasn't any harm using it though :laugh2:

I think this stuff is fast becoming the crack cocaine for engines, it's certainly getting an 85-90% thumbs up from the club. My only concern is for whatever reason you stop using all the nicely cleaned internal provide the perfect surface for deposits to build up again (same as descaling a kettle).

Once your using the stuff your hooked and have to make sure you carry on using it, but has any one see nthe long term effects on the internals i.e. rings and seals because if it is strong enough to break down even the oldest and tuffest of deposits it must have something fairly strong in it to do so?

Having said that i'm curoius and have an addictive perosnality so i'm gunna give it a go and get hooked too :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.