hollywood celicas!

simonwref

watched a couple of movies in the last few weeks and have seen celicas in them.

1. iron eagle (cheesy 80s version of top gun)

our hero's girlfreind is driving a white gen2 (i think)

2, butterfly effect (one of my favorite films, scifi, timetravel romp)

the car of the main character throughout the film is a gen3.

anyone else got any other movie celicas to add to the list.

see a gen 3 in he-man , masters of the universe ;) and i am sure there is a black gen 5 (gt4) buying drugs in 'get rich ,or die trying'

and iron eagle is a classic , 3 year old kid armed with queen on his walkman attacking the world with a f16 ;)

every thing you need to know

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-Toyota_model-Celica.html

hey i was right , the he-man celica

Edited by sonic temple

i LOVED iron eagle when i was about 10 years old, and when it was on over xmas, i recorded it and watched it recently.

so dissappointed, i think it is a film that only works with the 'naivety of youth' in my cynical old age i found myself saying, 'yeah, like that would happen' far too much ;).

did anyone else spot the mistake in the butterfly effect, when the mom is driving and he is in the front seat, and the girl is in the back and she gets out without him getting out - only 2 doors on the celica - pointed it out to my wife but she wouldnt agree...

did anyone else spot the mistake in the butterfly effect, when the mom is driving and he is in the front seat, and the girl is in the back and she gets out without him getting out - only 2 doors on the celica - pointed it out to my wife but she wouldnt agree...

great spot,

ive just looked for it on my sky+,

its when she picks them up from the cinema.

either she is really skinny, or its a big continuity error ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.