Really angry - someone has jsut scratched my car!

Just another thought or three...

Brake fluid

Water pistol - preference for super soaker

Mates car for drive-by

:lol:

This plank is obviously precious about his french sardine tin, hence why he scratched your car for having the cheek to park within a foot and then on return visit to car park straddles two bays - guilty as charged by the court of CCUK!

You could always put super glue in his washer jets or disconnect / adjust the wiper blades so that they come loose and scratch the windscreen or as someone has said let his tyres down in a not so pleasant way.

Sorry to hear about your car being keyed btw.

Damn that's nasty, I don't think retaliating would be wise in this case as it could well lead to a world of shit for you and your parents, if he is a petty minded nut job.

Best to wait until waters well and truly under the bridge and then kill his car with fire. laugh.gif

Damn that's nasty, I don't think retaliating would be wise in this case as it could well lead to a world of shit for you and your parents, if he is a petty minded nut job.

Best to wait until waters well and truly under the bridge and then kill his car with fire. laugh.gif

;):lol:

I had a similar thing in morrisons once, im very anal about parking as well. Ill try about 3 spaces until i settle - and even then i have to be dead straight and all sorts.

Once i was parked next to a mpv thing with sliding doors. I was walking up to the car with the missus when he opened the door and i heard a tiny tap when it hit my celica's side. Wasnt a loud tap, but undenialably a tap none the less. I looked, and he did it a second time. To which my missus said 'excuse me you've just hit our car'

He replied kind of quickly and annoyed 'no i didnt' and just got in the car. But it was said in the kind of way as if he had realised what he had done.

I just made a point of pretending to write down his number plate on my hand as he drove off lol.

is it a diesel or petrol Pug?

if petrol:

buy a fuel can

fill it with diesel and maybe some piss

gain access to his petrol cap, might need a screwdriver.

empty diesel contents into his engine.

put petrol cap back on :P

you evil man :wttc:

i like it :lol:

I had a similar thing in morrisons once, im very anal about parking as well. Ill try about 3 spaces until i settle - and even then i have to be dead straight and all sorts.

Once i was parked next to a mpv thing with sliding doors. I was walking up to the car with the missus when he opened the door and i heard a tiny tap when it hit my celica's side. Wasnt a loud tap, but undenialably a tap none the less. I looked, and he did it a second time. To which my missus said 'excuse me you've just hit our car'

He replied kind of quickly and annoyed 'no i didnt' and just got in the car. But it was said in the kind of way as if he had realised what he had done.

I just made a point of pretending to write down his number plate on my hand as he drove off lol.

You're anal and you STILL park next to a MPV kiddy wagon?!?! I park next to nothing that's within a full open doors width, other than the missus MR2 at home. I have access to free parking at work right outside my office but because I would have to park right next to other cars i prefer to leave her about quater of a mile away in a very deserted B&Q carpark (plus the walk keeps me healthy). Also, went down to alton towers last summer and paid the extra £15 i think it is to park in the exclusive bit so i could have a 'safe' space...

...so if you're anal what am I???? :lol:

4 3" nails stuck right in the edge of the tyer so that when he pulls away they go into it but then wont go flat until hes gone somewhere that way cant pin it on you and if you put the nails in the edge of the tread they cant be repaired so will have to be replaced or tubes put in

In many ways I agree with this, but then these are the kind pricks that get away with.

Thing is, IMO, if you get him back and he realises it's you, you could be making more trouble for yourself 'cos he's probably so arrogant that he won't take it as a simple payback. Moreover,your parents live there so he could turn intoa realise nasty git. Could be the kinda person who starts a fight just 'cos someonelooked at im after he's had a few beers - these people don't listen to reason,trust me.

But, I would still be tempted to smear his door handles and wipers etc with dog poop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.